Saturday, February 25, 2017

This day at the library

Yes, I only spent one day at the library this week. I took Monday - Thursday off and left my awesome staff in charge of Lego Club, storytimes, Winter Wigglers, and with lengthy instructions for the huge number of holds for remote collections that were coming in while I was gone.

I would like to say I did something exciting on my vacation but actually I mostly slept, listening to Kerry Greenwood audiobooks, and read old mysteries and trashy romance. Oh, and weeded my personal paperback collection and binge watched Rocky and Bullwinkle.

I did get a lot of reviews written, mostly on Flying off my Bookshelf, worked on several articles I'm writing, read books for later review, put together some pictures and jewelry, and finished all the work for my two online classes.

Friday I had the Storyroom open all day for Craft-o-Rama, we had a staff meeting, I wrote up my section of the newsletter, cleaned off my desk, requested materials for more remote requests, book clubs, and next month's outreach, and worked on the teen comics/magazines.

No comments: